Hosted by Julee Wilson, ESSENCE’s Global Beauty Director, The Color Files is ESSENCE’s newest podcast that explores the stories of those behind the business of Black beauty. featuring conversations with trendsetters, trailblazers, legends and luminaries.
There are levels to this makeup game! Fatima Thomas (@FatimaSees), Senior National Artist at MAC Cosmetics, is a true OG and a woman of many hats. In this episode, Fatima chats with our, host, Julee ‘Global’ Wilson (@MissJulee), about dropping out of college, the “duh!” moment when she realized that makeup artistry was her true passion, and her personal self-love journey. They even talked about their favorite MAC products. (Chesnut lipliner and Clear Lipglass, anyone?!) Being over 22 years into the beauty game, it’s clear that anything Fatima speaks is golden.
Let host, Julee Wilson (@MissJulee) know what you think of this week’s episode by using the hashtag #TheColorFiles!
This episode of The Color Files is sponsored by MAC Studio Fix.
- The Color Files Host: Julee Wilson (@MissJulee)
- Producer: Tiffany Ashitey (@misstiffsays)
- Associate Producers: Shantel Holder (@harmonys.touch) + Ashley Hobbs (@ashleylatruly)
- Bookings: Julee Wilson, Tiffany Ashitey
- Audio: Josh Gwynn (@regardingjosh) + Anthony Frasier (@anthonyfrasier)
- Music: Gold Standard Creative (@gscdotnyc)