Hosted by Julee Wilson, ESSENCE’s Global Beauty Director, The Color Files is ESSENCE’s newest podcast that explores the stories of those behind the business of Black beauty. featuring conversations with trendsetters, trailblazers, legends and luminaries.
We all know Elle Varner (@ElleVarner) is a songbird, but did you know what go-to routine literally inspires her EVERY move? On this episode, host Julee ‘Global’ Wilson sits down with the songstress to talk about letting go of deadweight (within your body and your soul…#justsaying), and how she believes all Black women should be putting themselves first in a world that puts them last. Speak on it, sis!!🙌🏾
Keep the conversation going with host, Julee Wilson (@MissJulee) and be sure to use the hashtag #TheColorFiles!
This episode of The Color Files is sponsored by SheaMoisture.
- The Color Files Host: Julee Wilson (@MissJulee)
- Producer: Tiffany Ashitey (@misstiffsays)
- Associate Producers: Shantel Holder (@harmonys.touch) + Ashley Hobbs (@ashleylatruly)
- Bookings: Julee Wilson, Tiffany Ashitey
- Audio: Josh Gwynn (@regardingjosh) + Anthony Frasier (@anthonyfrasier)
- Music: Gold Standard Creative (@gscdotnyc)