Hosted by Julee Wilson, ESSENCE’s Global Beauty Director, The Color Files is ESSENCE’s newest podcast that explores the stories of those behind the business of Black beauty. featuring conversations with trendsetters, trailblazers, legends and luminaries.
Former corporate boss Felicia Walker Benson (@thisthatbeauty) is literally a walking, talking beauty index! On this episode of The Color Files, host Julee ‘Global’ Wilson had the incredible and radiant Felicia dropping all of the skincare knowledge that you’ll ever need. She talked about her favorite beauty tools, beloved products, and medical-grade treatments. Apparently, we should be open to having a plastic surgeon on speed dial? 👀 Mind blown.
Keep the conversation going with host, Julee Wilson (@MissJulee) and be sure to use the hashtag #TheColorFiles!
This episode of The Color Files is sponsored by SheaMoisture.
- The Color Files Host: Julee Wilson (@MissJulee)
- Producer: Tiffany Ashitey (@misstiffsays)
- Associate Producers: Shantel Holder (@harmonys.touch) + Ashley Hobbs (@ashleylatruly)
- Bookings: Julee Wilson, Tiffany Ashitey
- Audio: Josh Gwynn (@regardingjosh) + Anthony Frasier (@anthonyfrasier)
- Music: Gold Standard Creative (@gscdotnyc)