Unprompted with WCPO 9 On Your Side’s Chris Riva and Kathrine Nero goes beyond television’s typical eight-second soundbite and in-depth with the Greater Cincinnati’s newsmakers. The goal is to find that unprompted moment that has shaped their lives.
The Ray Tensing retrial featured dozens of witnesses, hours of testimony and the longest jury deliberation in Hamilton County history. The three weeks of drama ended with a second mistrial.
There are more characters to the trial other than Ray Tensing, the prosecution and Dubose family. In this episode we talk to people we met on the street, legal minds debating the outcome and more. Their responses are Unprompted.
- 1:45 - Ally Kraemer, WCPO Reporter
- 8:26 - Helen Binford, Demonstrator
- 13:19 - Michael Smith, Curious Spectator
- 18:02 - Rodney Harris, Attorney
- 21:54 - Thaddeus Hoffmeister, Law Professor & Author