Everyone is always warning you not to get lost in the weeds. But not Vox's Ezra Klein, Sarah Kliff, and Matthew Yglesias. They love the weeds. That's where all the policy is. This is the podcast for people who follow politics because they love thinking about health care, economics, and zoning. It is not a podcast for people who like hearing talk about gaffes.
Ezra, Sarah and Alvin Chang talk about the quiet return of segregation in schools, chaos in the Trump White House, and taxing marijuana.
- The Washington Post article on school desegregation and the Supreme Court.
- Alvin's piece on school desegregation and gerrymandering
- Alvin's article on living in poor neighborhoods
- Alvin's article on white America self-segregating
- Alvin's piece on Obamacare repeal splitting neighborhoods