Tony Castricone uses his platform as voice of the Washington Huskies to talk interesting people into having interesting conversations with the hopes of entertaining college sports fans, or enriching their lives.
[WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT]
- how Tony & Softy became acquainted (2:15)
- how Softy broke into sports talk radio (12:10)
- how Softy deals with formulating strong opinions while knowing he can't know everything (30:32)
- on amateurism in college sports (40:00)
- how he lost over 80 pounds (53:25)
- Tony discusses the importance of telling the truth (1:01:45)