Tony Castricone uses his platform as voice of the Washington Huskies to talk interesting people into having interesting conversations with the hopes of entertaining college sports fans, or enriching their lives.
- talking about "The Double" (2:20)
- the best ballparks in the majors (7:30)
- the trials of life in the minors (12:40)
- his new challenges (22:10)
- the role his mom and his high school principal played in his life (32:40)
- stepping into the booth after Dave Niehaus' passing (39:00)
- how he works on improving at his craft (46:00)