We interview and study famous financial billionaires including Warren Buffett and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What's the fundamental problem Bitcoin intends to solve
- What is sound money
- Governments will never allow it!?
- How is Bitcoin's supply actually fixed?
- Central Bank game theory
- What is Bitcoin's Number Go Up Technology?
- But the price is so volatile
- Thoughts on the Stock to Flow model
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- All of Robert Breedloves incredible writings on Bitcoin
- Nic Carter's article, It's The Settlement Assurances, Stupid
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Join OurCrowd's investment in Tevel today.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.