We study self-made financial billionaires like Warren Buffett and Ray Dalio, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investing process in the stock market.
On today's show we have Richard Duncan. Richard has worked for the IMF and World Bank and is an expert on monetary policy. During the show we talk about the impact of tariffs and the escalating trade war with China.
Be sure to check these out:
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Know when to buy and sell based on statistics and momentum w/ TradeStops.
Create original investment research with INVRS.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Take a better position on trading with CMC Markets.
In this episode, you'll learn:
· Why the trade war might be turning point in history
· How China is manipulating their currency
· Why and how the Chinese are going to retaliate in the trade war
· Why the US government might choose to talk about tariff rather than impose tariffs.
· Why the US government debt might not be a problem for the economy