We interview and study famous financial billionaires including Warren Buffett and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
On today's show we have Richard Duncan. Richard has worked for the IMF and World Bank and is an expert on monetary policy. During the show we talk about the impact of tariffs and the escalating trade war with China.
Be sure to check these out:
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why the trade war might be turning point in history
- How China is manipulating their currency
- Why and how the Chinese are going to retaliate in the trade war
- Why the US government might choose to talk about tariff rather than impose tariffs.
- Why the US government debt might not be a problem for the economy