We interview and study famous financial billionaires, including Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio, and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
We Study Billionaires is the largest stock investing podcast show in the world with 100,000,000+ downloads and is hosted by Stig Brodersen and Clay Finck.
This podcast also includes the Richer Wiser Happier series hosted by best-selling author William Green. William regularly interviews legendary investors such as Mohnish Pabrai and Guy Spier, exploring what they can teach us about how to succeed in markets and life.
And finally, our Bitcoin Fundamentals series is hosted by Preston Pysh, where he interviews prominent figures in the Bitcoin and macroeconomic space. To learn more about TIP, you can visit theinvestorspodcast.com or subscribe to our free daily newsletter here.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 04:50 - Jeff's thoughts on the supply chain impacts.
- 10:56 - How he sees central bankers adjusting policy moving forward.
- 13:22 - What another liquidity crisis might look like.
- 49:55 - Equity valuations.
- 01:00:09 - The idea of smaller amounts of debt in the system in a post-bitcoinized world.
- 01:08:07 - How will the typical workforce deal with such an event?
- 01:08:07 - What kind of timeline until something like this could happen?
- 01:11:28 - Does the world become more unified under a Bitcoin standard?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Jeff Booth's Twitter.
- Jeff's Book, The Price of Tomorrow.
- If you're new to the show and don't know where to begin listening, check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Identify and stop paying for subscriptions you don’t need, want, or simply forgot about with Truebill.
- You can see eczema on the surface of your skin, but there may also be irritation below that you can’t see. Discover Eucrisa as it works both above and below the skin to treat eczema in adults and children 3 months of age and older.
- You can get a complete home security system starting at just over $100. There are no long-term contracts or commitments. It’s a really easy way to start feeling a bit more peace of mind. Get 50% off your next order at SimpliSafe.com/TIP.
- Protect your online activity TODAY with ExpressVPN, the VPN rated #1 by CNET and Wired, and get an extra 3 months FREE on a one-year package.
- Get in early on medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more with a FREE OurCrowd account. Open yours today.
- Make it simple to hire and manage remote employees across all 50 states with Justworks.
- Get $50 off your Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig this holiday season. Now through December 5, save $50 on the Home Bar at Drinkworks.com.
- Get access to some of the most sought-after real estate in the U.S. with Crowdstreet.
- Impress your audience and yourself. Enjoy presentations for free with Canva.
- Updating your wardrobe or just simply looking for a new fall flannel? Head to Mizzen+Main and use promo code WSB to receive $35 off an order of $125 or more!
- Be part of the solution by investing in companies that are actively engaged in integrating ESG practices with Desjardins.
- Stay on top of all your processes - directly inside Gmail with Streak. Get 20% off the Pro plan today.
- Don’t let anything interfere with your happiness or is prevent you from achieving your goals. Allow BetterHELP to help assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Get 10% off your first month!
- Transform how you drive business results and connect with customers with Snap AR.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!