John Clark sits down and interviews the biggest names in Philadelphia sports.
On the newest episode of Takeoff with John Clark, former Eagle and Hall of Fame safety Brian Dawkins joins the podcast to discuss:
- (0:50) - The importance of mental health and his Impact Foundation.
- (5:37) - Just as passionate about mental health as playing football.
- (11:37) - Harold Carmichael being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- (12:40) - No worries about CTE.
- (15:00) - Toughest moments from his time during rookie minicamp.
- (16:22) - Following the schedule release doesn't matter.
- (19:13) - As disappointed as anyone at the Eagles struggles last season.
- (21:09) - Most important thing for a first time head coach.