The Sound Off Podcast is a series of interviews and discussions about Broadcasting, podcasting and New Media. Matt Cundill is a 20 year veteran of the radio industry and has worked on air, and as a program director. Matt now works with broadcasters to make their on-air product shine.
The first ever Sound Off Convention took place this week. An amazing collection of speakers came out for the Sound Off Convention and the W Downtown Hilton Hyatt Marriot.
* Matt Cundill, Sound Off Podcast Host.
* Jason Barrett, Barrett Sports Media discussing Sports talent.
* Perry Michael Simon, All Access.com on Radio innovation.
* Marty Forbes, Radiowise & Alan Cross, Major League Mixes, on digital / radio.
* Humble & Fred, http://www.humblefredradio.com
* Seth Resler, Jacobs Media.
I want to thank all the organizers for their efforts and we will see you again next year!
If you could take a few moments to take the audience survey for the Podcast - it would be appreciated. http://survey.podtrac.com/start-survey.aspx?pubid=c-pwg3hNJ1tz&ver=standard