Meet the Rogues on the Road. Matt an avid outdoorsman and former science teacher turned distiller. And Rich the "Brit", a city slicker who moved to the US and works in special education. Matt and Rich embrace their cultural differences and come together each week to discuss food, travel, booze and everything in between. Laugh and learn along the way as they sample fun bites & beverages, embrace challenges, meet unique guests and even play a few pranks. So, listen in as they gather around the microphone alongside their sound engineer: The Standby Gypsy.
Guest, Gypsy Standby & the Rogues discuss bullying, pressure cookers, sous vides & kayak camping. Everything needed to embark on your first kayak camping trip. Rich reviews Kapik hammocks. Both Matt & Rich discuss their Nat Geo kayak expedition proposal. Craft Beverage of the week: Mill House Brewing's cucumber cream ale.
1) Home built kayak kits: http://www.clcboats.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-rGokOX91wIVBLXACh2HMAnDEAAYASAAEgK7ZvD_BwE
2) Current Design kayaks: https://www.cdkayak.com
3) British sea kayaks: http://www.phseakayaks.com
4) Custom kayaks: https://www.moonlightmarine.net
5) Beginners guide to kayak camping: https://www.beyondthetent.com/beginners-guide-canoe-kayak-camping/#checklist
6) Kayak camping tips: https://paddling.com/learn/kayak-camping-tips/
7) Kayak outfitter: https://www.canoeoutfitters.com/trip-planning/routes
8) Maine Island Trail Association: https://mita.org
9) Kayak Instruction: http://www.americancanoe.org/
10) Kayak instruction: https://www.britishcanoeing.org.uk
11) Cucumber cream ale: https://www.millhousebrewing.com/brewery/
12) Joule Sous Vide: https://www.chefsteps.com/joule
13) Kapik Hammocks: https://kapikhammock.com/
14) Gypsy Standby: https://soundcloud.com/thehangovertakeover