The Millennial Money podcast flips the script on the “old school” approach to money. No stodgy tips, mean talk, lectures, or dull money boredom. Millennial Money is relatable, inspiring, and a little bit gritty. Host and award-winning Certified Financial Planner Shannah Compton Game helps listeners uncover money tips and tricks to help them live life to its fullest. Each week Millennial Money creates a safe space by talking with special guests from around the world discussing all the money secrets you want to know - how to build wealth, how to flow your cash, investing, money wellness, side hustles and entrepreneurship, traveling, and so much more. By sharing stories from different perspectives and walks of life, listeners discover what works for them and can leave their money worries at the door. This podcast is for everyone, because after-all, millennial is a way of thinking, not just an age!
Do you remember your childhood dreams? What did you really want to be? What happens when your dream doesn’t match reality? Today’s podcast guest, Renee Cohen, saw her childhood dreams come true, but that lead her to feeling purpose-less and disconnected. Find out her journey to uncover her calling and how that lead her to the world of personal finance.
What You'll Learn
- What are some of the powerful lessons Renee learned from her dream not matching reality
- Renee's thoughts on women in sports and whether women will be able to make as much as men in the future
- Keys to building a strong money foundation despite all the tugs on our finances
- How to figure out what your calling is and an action plan to achieve it
- Renee's website
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcher.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here