The top stories and best shows in the blockchain world, delivered daily from the team at CoinDesk.
A conversation about pseudo-anonymity, global digital nomadism and the trader’s mindset.
This episode is sponsored by Bitstamp and Ciphertrace.
On the Brief:
- Big tech vs. the American political right and left
- Why TikTok users are pretending to love China for clout
- Decentralizing venture capital
Our main conversation:
The Crypto Dog is one of crypto Twitter’s best known characters. In this conversation, he and NLW discuss:
- Mining bitcoin in 2011
- The difficulty of hodling across a decade
- The emergence of the crypto trader in the Ethereum era
- Trader agnosticism
- Pseudo-anonymity and social media
- Developing the character behind the avatar
- Global nomadism and the acceleration of “work from anywhere”
- The vibe and feel of Hong Kong today
Find our guest online: