Nancy Grace dives deep into the day’s most shocking crimes and asks the tough questions in her new daily podcast – Crime Stories with Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace had a perfect conviction record during her decade as a prosecutor and used her TV show to find missing people, fugitives on the run and unseen clues. Now, she will use the power of her huge social media following and the immediacy of the internet to deliver daily bombshells!
By all accounts, Joel Guy Sr. and Lisa Guy were loving parents, getting ready for retirement. When Lisa Guy doesn't show up for work, police make a gruesome discovery. The couple was found dead, dismembered in their own home. Who killed the Guy family?
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Wendy Patrick- California Prosecutor, Author of “Red Flags” & Host of "Live With Dr. Wendy" on KCBQ Radio
- Dr. Angela Arnold - Psychiatrist, Atlanta Ga.
- Steven Lampley- Former Detective, Author of the upcoming book, “12 and Murdered”
- Dr. Tim Gallagher - Medical Examiner for State of Florida
- Yvonne Thomas - WBIR TV, Knoxville, TN.