Nancy Grace dives deep into the day’s most shocking crimes and asks the tough questions in her new daily podcast – Crime Stories with Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace had a perfect conviction record during her decade as a prosecutor and used her TV show to find missing people, fugitives on the run and unseen clues. Now, she will use the power of her huge social media following and the immediacy of the internet to deliver daily bombshells!
A 12-year-old Georgia girl has died after a lice infestation that may have lasted as long as three years. Kaitlyn Yozviak lived with her parents in a bug-infested and rat-infested home. Coroners say the lice made the girl anemic, which resulted in a heart attack.
Yozviak’s parents have been charged with second-degree murder and second-degree child cruelty.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Kathleen Murphy - North Carolina Family Attorney
- Caryn Stark - NYC Psychologist
- Steven Lampley - Former Detective, Author of "12 and Murdered"
- Dr. Kris Sperry - Former Chief Medical Examiner for the State of Georgia
- Levi Page - Investigative Reporter, CrimeOnline
- Ashley Kelly - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Expertise: Child Abuse
TIP LINE: Georgia Bureau of Investigation: (478) 445-4173; Ivey Ga Police Department: (478) 628-2479