Nancy Grace dives deep into the day’s most shocking crimes and asks the tough questions in her new daily podcast – Crime Stories with Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace had a perfect conviction record during her decade as a prosecutor and used her TV show to find missing people, fugitives on the run and unseen clues. Now, she will use the power of her huge social media following and the immediacy of the internet to deliver daily bombshells!
Dr. William Husel is facing 25 murder charges for allegedly using fentanyl to kill critically-ill patients. He adamantly claims innocence and files a civil lawsuit against his employers. Investigators, however, say that they've established escalation and intent after Williams continuously administers increased levels of the drug to patients.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Mark Tate: Savannah, Ga., Attorney, represents Chatham County, South Carolina; suing opioid manufacturers
- Dr. William Morrone: Chief Medical Examiner of Bay County Michigan, Chief Medical Officer for Recovery Pathways, created NEW portable treatment center
- Bruce Johnson: Owner of ISP Investigations & Master Sgt. Region One Crime Scene Commander, Chicago Metro Area (Ret)
- Dr. Caryn Stark: NYC Psychologist
- Haley Nelson: Investigative reporter at ABC 6 / FOX 28, Columbus, Ohio