Nancy Grace dives deep into the day’s most shocking crimes and asks the tough questions in her new daily podcast – Crime Stories with Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace had a perfect conviction record during her decade as a prosecutor and used her TV show to find missing people, fugitives on the run and unseen clues. Now, she will use the power of her huge social media following and the immediacy of the internet to deliver daily bombshells!
Reports of child abuse prompt a welfare check by Children's Protective Services in Michigan. Agency reports note visible bruising on Trinity Chandler's face, but case workers decided against removing the 3-year-old from the home. Twenty-four hours later, the little girl's mother gets a text that Trinity is not waking up. The mother was working an overnight shift at a nursing home. Her boyfriend, Samuel Smart, was taking care of Trinity.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Marc Klaas - Founder, Klaas Kids Foundation www.klaaskids.org
- Diamond Chandler - victim's Aunt
- Kathleen Murphy - North Carolina, Family Attorney, www.ncdomesticlaw.com
- Dr. Angela Arnold - Psychiatrist, Atlanta Ga www.angelaarnoldmd.com
- Sheryl McCollum - Forensic Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Joe Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author, "Blood Beneath My Feet" featured on "Poisonous Liaisons" on True Crime Network
- Ray Caputo - Lead News Anchor for Orlando's Morning News, 96.5 WDBO