Find out how to break through barriers, real or perceived. Get on your way to winning in business and life with the proper mindset and strategy as host Kirsten Franklin talks with women experts in their field!
In this week’s episode Coach Kirsten talks with the retirement rebels Marilyn L. Bushey, and Gail M. McDonald about how they turn their attention from the world of work to the world of retirement. They tell us their expertise and innovative thinking to help their readers build lives of contribution, vitality, and joy throughout their retirement years, most importantly what are the Retirement Tools and Strategies for Women, whether Employed, Self-employed, Business Women and Stay at Home Mothers.
This episode discusses topics like:
· Introduction of themselves and their book.
· How women can implement the 7 steps described in your book in order to forge forward and better their future.
· The best way women can prepare for retirement.
· Their experience working with women in preparation for retirement.
· How planning for retirement can liberate women.
· What career goals would women still pursue after retirement.
You can get a copy of the book here:
Learn more about Marilyn Bushey:
Learn more about Gail McDonald: